Ashbury Furniture Limited are pleased to offer our customers the option to purchase goods online using a simple monthly payment plan with no applied interest, on all basket values over £1500. This service is provided by our finance partners, Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC.
To take advantage of this method of payment, the following criteria must be met:
- You must be aged between 18 and 80 years at the point of application
- Be able to pay your deposit by debit or credit card online
- Be in permanent full-time employment (over 16 hours per week), in permanent part time employment (under 16 hours a week), retired, in receipt of Disability Allowance or self employed
- Been resident in the UK for at least 24 months and will continue your residency in the UK
- Have Bank or Building Society current account details available to be able to complete the direct debit instruction
- The furniture ordered must be delivered to your current home address
Applications can not be accepted if you are a student, or if you are unemployed.
If you wish to take advantage of this payment method, please phone the store direct on 01233 502220 and you will be taken through a simple process, whereby you pay your 20% deposit directly to us through our SagePay payment system. We will then talk you through the application process.
Once you have completed this finance agreement, a decision will be made by Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC. In some case Hitachi Capital will accept your agreement pending further checks. These checks may take up to 24 hours to complete. Once accepted, a confirmation email will be sent to you. Hitachi Capital will forward a password for your account access by separate email for security reasons.
Your 14 day cooling off period starts the day after your E-Signature is completed on the credit agreement, or in cases where a physical signature has been made, the period starts the day after we receive back your agreement paperwork. This may possibly extend the approximate delivery times stated.
Your finance repayments will begin within 30 days of delivery of the first items of furniture in your order (in most cases we deliver your order in its entirety in one drop).
If your finance application is unsuccessful we will contact you separately and discuss other payment methods (such as card or bank transfer) in order to continue with your order. In the event that you wish to cancel your order, once you have informed us in writing (either by email or post) any deposit held, will be refunded back to your card (a process that can take up to seven working days).